An excellent opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for Central Govt Jobs. NIT Trichy Recruitment 2019 – National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli is inviting candidates for its Senior Medical Officer and Librarian Posts job in Tiruchirappalli (Tamil Nadu).
Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates may send their resume along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information by post.
|Organization||National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Tiruchirappalli (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and|
|Senior Medical Officer
(On Deputation) - 01
Librarian (On Deputation) - 01
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Educational Qualification||Senior Medical Officer
(On Deputation) - Click Here
Librarian (On Deputation) - Click Here
|Age Limit||Refer Notification|
|Salary Details||Senior Medical Officer
(On Deputation) - PB - 3: Rs.15600-39100 + GP Rs.6600 +NPA
as per Govt. Instruction
Librarian (On Deputation) - PB – 4: Rs.37400-67000 + GP Rs.10000
|Selection Method||Online Selection Certificate Verification and interview|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Office Address||The Registrar, National Institute of
Technology, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu – 620 015
- Check and verify your eligibility to NIT Trichy Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Eligible interested candidates are encouraged to send their filled in application form to the below given address on or before 13.03.2019.
- Eligible and interested candidates may send their applications on prescribed format along with Bio-Data and supporting documents by Speed Post/Registered Post to The Registrar, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu – 620 015.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about further process of their application.
Official Website :