Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates may send their resume along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information by post.
|Organization||National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Tiruchirappalli (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and|
|Research Fellow - 01|
|Last Date||20.03.2019 by 4.00 p.m|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Educational Qualification||B.E./ B.Tech. (EEE/ ECE/ ICE) and M.E./ M.Tech. (Applied Electronics/ VLSI Design/ Embedded Systems) who is interested to
work on Real Time Embedded Systems. Minimum 70% or 7.5
CGPA in UG and PG from a recognized University/ Institute. Age should be less than 27 years, preferably.
|Age Limit||Not Mentioned|
|Salary Details||INR 25, 000/- per month
It may be extended with revised scholarship based on the performance
of the candidate and availability of fund
|Official Notification and |
|Selection Method||Online Selection
|Office Address||Dr. S. Moorthi, Associate Professor/ EEE in
National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli-15, Tamil Nadu.
- Check and verify your eligibility to NIT Trichy Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Candidates desiring to appear for the Interview should submit their applications with the following documents to the Office of the Principal Investigator through Registered/ Post on or before 20.03.2019 with “Research Fellow – ES – MEITY” mentioned on the cover.
- Eligible and interested candidates may send their applications on prescribed format along with Bio-Data and supporting documents by post/courier to Dr. S. Moorthi, Associate Professor/ EEE in National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli-15, Tamil Nadu.
- The date and time for the interview will be informed to the candidate through E-mail/ Mobile No.
Official Website :