An excellent opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for Central Govt Jobs. NIT Trichy Recruitment 2019 – National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli is inviting candidates for its Research Associate Posts job in Tiruchirappalli (Tamil Nadu).
Eligible candidates may send their resume along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information by post.
|Organization||National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Tiruchirappalli (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and|
|Research Associate (RA) - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Educational Qualification||Ph.D with B. E/ B. Tech in Electronics & Communication
Engineering and M. E/ M. Tech or Equivalent in Electronics and
Communication Engineering (Specialization in Communication
Engineering/RF and Microwave Engineering/ Antenna Design) with minimum of 65% marks or 7.5 CGPA from recognized
University/ Institute (or)
M. E/ M. Tech or Equivalent in Electronics and Communication
Engineering (Communication Engineering/RF and Microwave
Engineering/ Antenna Design) with minimum of 65% marks or 7.5 CGPA from recognized University/ Institute with minimum 3
years of research, teaching and design and development experience after ME/M.Tech with at least one research paper in Science
Citation Indexed (SCI) journal.
|Age Limit||Not Mentioned|
|Salary Details||Rs. 36,000 per month + HRA for initial One year, Rs. 38,000 per
month + HRA for second Year, Rs. 40,000 per month+ HRA for Third Year
|Selection Method||Online Selection Certificate Verification and interview|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Office Address||Dr. S. S. Karthikeyan, Assistant Professor, Department of
ECE, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli – 620 015 with a copy to email: [email protected]
- Check and verify your eligibility to NIT Trichy Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Eligible interested candidates are encouraged to send their filled in application form to the below given address on or before 10.03.2019.
- Eligible and interested candidates may send their applications on prescribed format along with Bio-Data and supporting documents by post/courier to Dr. S. S. Karthikeyan, Assistant Professor, Department of ECE, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli – 620 015 with a copy to Email: [email protected] with the subject marked as “RA- IMPRINT-II, 2019”.
- The date and time for the interview will be informed to the candidate through E-mail/ Mobile No.
Official Website :