Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates may send their resume along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information by post.
|Organization||National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Tiruchirappalli (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and|
|Project Engineer - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech in EEE|
|Age Limit||Preferably age should be less than 30 Years|
|Salary Details||Rs.20,000/- pm consolidated pay|
|Official Notification and |
|Duration of Project||5 Months|
|Selection Method||Certificate Verification
|Office Address||Dr. V. Sankaranarayanan, Associate Professor, Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli, Tanjore Road, Tiruchirappalli 620 015, Tamil Nadu, India.
Email : [email protected]
- Check and verify your eligibility to NIT Trichy Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Eligible interested candidates are encouraged to send their filled in application form to the below given address on or before 10.05.2019.
- Eligible and interested candidates may send their applications on prescribed format along with Bio-Data and supporting documents by post/mail to “Dr. V. Sankaranarayanan, Associate Professor, Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli, Tanjore Road, Tiruchirappalli 620 015, Tamil Nadu, India.”
- Email : [email protected]
- No T.A/D.A will be paid for attending the interview.
- The date of interview will be communicated for the shortlisted candidates by E-mail.
Official Website :