Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Trichy (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Project Assistant - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Office Address||Dr. Ganesh Chandra Nandi, Department of Chemistry, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli – 620 015|
NIT Trichy Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Project Assistant – 01.
- Trichy (Tamil Nadu).
National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Project Assistant – 1st Class in MSc. Chemistry. Candidates with organic chemistry background and experience will be preferred.
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Project Assistant – Rs. 25000/- per month + HRA.
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Duration of the Project :
- Project Assistant – Three Years.
Selection Process :
- Written Test/Skill Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered Post so as to reach the NIT Trichy on or before 31.05.2019 by 05.00 pm.
Details of Postal Address :
- Dr.G.C Nandi, Department of Chemistry, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli – 620 015.
How to apply for NIT Trichy Recruitment 2019 – Project Assistant Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to NIT Trichy Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit NIT Trichy official website – https://www.nitt.edu/
- Eligible candidates may send their applications on prescribed format along with Bio-Data and supporting documents by post to “Dr. Ganesh Chandra Nandi, Department of Chemistry, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli – 620 015” on or before 31.05.2019 by 05.00 pm.
- The date of interview will be communicated for the shortlisted candidates by post/E-mail/phone.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending interview.
Download NIT Trichy Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and Apply Offline
NIT Trichy Official Notification and Application Form : Click Here