An excellent opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for Central Govt Jobs. NIT Trichy Recruitment 2019 – National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli is inviting candidates for its Professor Posts job in Tiruchirappalli (Tamil Nadu).
Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates may send their resume along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information by post.
|Organization||National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Tiruchirappalli (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and|
Electrical & Electronics
Humanities & Social
|Last Date Online|
Last Date by Post
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Educational Qualification||For All Engineering Departments: B. Tech. or any equivalent degree and M. Tech. or any equivalent
degree in relevant discipline.
Candidates having Ph.D. degree directly after B.Tech. from reputed Institutions /Universities will also be considered, if other norms are fulfilled.
For Humanities/ Management/ Applied Sciences: B.A./ B.Sc./B.Com. or any equivalent
undergraduate degree and/ or M.A./ M. Sc./ M. Com./ M.B.A./MCA or any equivalent P.G. degree as in
annexure, in relevant discipline.
i) Good and consistent academic record from 10th Standard/ Matriculation onwards.
ii) At least one of the qualifying degrees from a Centrally Funded Institution (MHRD)/State funded
iii) At least 5 SCI Publications.
|Age Limit||Refer Notification|
|Salary Details||Pay Level 14A in VII CPC [ PB-4
(₹37400 - 67000) with AGP of ₹10500
with a minimum Pay of ₹ 48000 ]
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Application Fees||For the candidates other than SC/ ST/ PwD/ Woman category: Rs. 1,000 (Rupees One Thousand only) per department
For SC/ ST category: Rs.500 (Rupees Five hundred only) per department
For Woman/ PwD category: No fee is required
|Office Address||The Registrar, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli - 620015.|
- Check and verify your eligibility to NIT Trichy Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Eligible interested candidates are encouraged to submit their filled in application form online on or before 25.03.2019.
- On completion of filling /uploading of the on-line application form and submission, download a copy of the signed application form and enclose the Self-Attested photo-copies of the certificates/testimonials/research papers etc., and send to
The Registrar, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli – 620015. Tamil Nadu by Speed / Registered post to reach on or before 04.04.2019 by 5.00 p.m mentioning on the cover “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF PROFESSOR IN THE DEPARTMENT OF_____________.”
- The date and time for the interview will be informed to the candidate through e-mail/ Mobile.No.
Official Website :