Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates may send their resume along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information by post.
|Organization||National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Tiruchirappalli (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and|
|Junior Research Fellow - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Educational Qualification||M.E/ M.Tech in Biomedical Engineering, Medical Electronics, Embedded
system, Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering, Instrumentation &
Control Engineering, Control & Instrumentation Engineering, Electronics
& Communication Engineering with minimum of 65% marks or 7.5
CGPA from recognized University/ Institute (OR)
B.E/ B.Tech in Instrumentation & Control Engineering, Biomedical
Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering with GATE
|Age Limit||32 years|
|Salary Details||Rs. 30,000 per month for initial 2 years & Rs. 33,600 per month for last year|
|Duration of Project||3 years|
|Official Notification and |
|Selection Method||Online Selection
|Office Address||Dr. R.Periyasamy, Assistant Professor, Department of
Instrumentation and Control Engineering, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli –
email: [email protected]
- Check and verify your eligibility to NIT Trichy Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Eligible interested candidates are encouraged to send their filled in application form to the below given address on or before 12.04.2019.
- Eligible and interested candidates may send their applications on prescribed format along with Bio-Data and supporting documents by post/courier to “Dr. R.Periyasamy, Assistant Professor, Department of Instrumentation and Control Engineering, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli – 620 015”, with a scan copy email to: [email protected] with the subject marked as “JRF- DST SYST 2019”
- No T.A/D.A will be paid for attending the interview.
- The date of interview will be communicated for the shortlisted candidates by E-mail/Post/Phone.
- Those who have attended interview earlier for this project are not eligible to apply. In addition, VLSI specialization, Applied Electronics people are not eligible to apply.
Official Website :