Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Trichy (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Junior Research Fellow - 01|
|Last Date||13.05.2019 by 04.00 p.m.|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Office Address||Dr. Ramakalyan Ayyagari, Professor, Dept. of Instrumentation & Control Engg., National Institute
of Technology, Tiruchirappalli-15, Tamil Nadu.
NIT Trichy Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Junior Research Fellow – 01.
- Trichy (Tamil Nadu).
National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Junior Research Fellow –
- B.E./B.Tech. in ECE/E&I/ICE/Aero and M.E./M.Tech. in Control Systems (or closely related disciplines like Aerospace, Process Control, Robotics etc.) with minimum 70% marks (CGPA 7.0) in both UG and PG, from a recognized university/Institute.
Age Limit :
- Age should be less than 30 years.
Salary Details :
- Junior Research Fellow – Rs. 28000/- per month.
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Duration of the Project :
- Junior Research Fellow – 8 months (Till middle of January 2020).
Selection Process :
- Written Test/Skill Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered Post so as to reach the NIT Trichy on or before 13.05.2019 by 04.00 p.m.
Details of Postal Address :
“Dr. RAMAKALYAN AYYAGARI, Professor, Dept. of Instrumentation & Control Engg., NIT Campus, Tiruchirappalli 620 015 (TN).”
How to apply for NIT Trichy Recruitment 2019 – Junior Research Fellow Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to NIT Trichy Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit NIT Trichy official website – https://www.nitt.edu/
- The interested candidates are requested to send their application with a brief bio-data with a recent photograph and contact details along with the Self Attested copies of the relevant certificates through offline mode within the last date.
- The envelope must have “JRF-ICE-DRDL-AR” mentioned on the top.
- Candidates shall bring along with them the original certificates at the time of interview for verification.
- The written-test/interview shall be held in the Department of Instrumentation & Control Engineering, NIT Tiruchirappalli.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- Intimation for interview will be sent only through email/sms.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending interview.
Download NIT Trichy Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and Apply Offline
NIT Trichy Official Notification and Application Form : Click Here