Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates may send their resume along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information by post.
|Organization||National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Tiruchirappalli (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and|
|Junior Research Fellow - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc. (Physics/Applied Physics – First class) with valid
|Age Limit||Not Mentioned|
|Salary Details||Rs.31,000/- Per Month|
|Official Notification and |
|Duration of Project||3 years (March 2019 to March 2022)|
|Selection Method||Certificate Verification
|Office Address||Dr. R. Justin Joseyphus, Department of Physics in National
Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli-15, Tamil Nadu.
- Check and verify your eligibility to NIT Trichy Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Eligible interested candidates are encouraged to send their filled in application form to the below given address on or before 10.05.2019 by 5.00 p.m.
- Eligible and interested candidates may send their applications on prescribed format along with Bio-Data and supporting documents by post/courier to “Dr. R. Justin Joseyphus, PI, DST-CRG Project, Department of Physics, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli 620 015.”
- No T.A/D.A will be paid for attending the interview.
- The date of interview will be communicated for the shortlisted candidates by E-mail.
Official Website :