Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates may send their resume along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information by post.
|Organization||National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Tiruchirappalli (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and|
|Junior Research Fellow - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Educational Qualification||B. E/ B. Tech in Civil Engineering and M. E/ M. Tech in
Geotechnical Engineering with minimum of 70% marks or 7.5
CGPA (First Class/Distinction) from an AICTE/MHRD recognized
University/Institute and should be qualified for GATE.
|Age Limit||32 years|
|Salary Details||Rs. 31,000 per month for the First Phase (2 years) & Rs. 35,000 per month for the Second phase (1 year)|
|Official Notification and |
|Duration of Project||3 years|
|Selection Method||Certificate Verification
|Office Address||Dr. Jeevan Joseph, Assistant Professor, Department of Civil Engineering, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli – 620015, Tamil Nadu|
- Check and verify your eligibility to NIT Trichy Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Eligible interested candidates are encouraged to send their filled in application form to the below given address on or before 08.05.2019 by 5.00 p.m. mentioning on the cover “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF JRF-SERB CIVIL DEPT”.
- Eligible and interested candidates may send their applications on prescribed format along with Bio-Data and supporting documents by post/courier to “Dr. Jeevan Joseph, Assistant Professor, Department of Civil Engineering, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli – 620015, Tamil Nadu.”
- No T.A/D.A will be paid for attending the interview.
- The date of interview will be communicated for the shortlisted candidates by E-mail.
Official Website :