Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates may send their resume along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information by post.
|Organization||National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Tiruchirappalli (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and|
|Junior Research Fellow - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Educational Qualification||B. E/ B. Tech in Electronics & Communication
Engineering and M. E/ M. Tech or Equivalent in Electronics and
Communication Engineering (Specialization in Communication
Engineering/RF and Microwave Engineering/ Antenna Design) with minimum of 65% marks or 7.5 CGPA from recognized
|Age Limit||Not Mentioned|
|Salary Details||Rs. 25,000 per month + HRA for the initial two years, Rs. 28,600 per month + HRA for Third Year (likely to be revised as per DST OM No. SR/S9/Z-08/2018)
|Duration of Project||3 years|
|Official Notification and |
|Selection Method||Online Selection
|Office Address||Dr. D. Sriram Kumar, Professor, Department of ECE, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli –
email : [email protected]
- Check and verify your eligibility to NIT Trichy Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Eligible interested candidates are encouraged to send their filled in application form to the below given address on or before 26.04.2019.
- Eligible and interested candidates may send their applications on prescribed format along with Bio-Data and supporting documents by post/courier to “Dr. D. Sriram Kumar, Professor, Department of ECE, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli – 620 015”, with a scan copy email to: [email protected] with the subject marked as “JRF- IMPRINT-II, 2019”
- No T.A/D.A will be paid for attending the interview.
- The date of interview will be communicated for the shortlisted candidates by E-mail.
Official Website :