Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Online.
|Organization||National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Trichy (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Deputy Registrar - 02
Superintending Engineer - 01
Medical Officer - 01
|Mode of Applying||Online (By Mail)|
|Offline Last Date||14.06.2019|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Office Address||The Registrar, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu – 620 015|
National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli Placement Details
- National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Deputy Registrar – 02.
- Superintending Engineer – 01.
- Medical Officer – 01.
- Trichy (Tamil Nadu).
National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Deputy Registrar, Superintending Engineer and Medical Officer – Refer Notification –Click Here
Age Limit :
- Deputy Registrar – Not Exceeding 50 years.
- Superintending Engineer – 56 years.
- Medical Officer – 35 years.
Salary Details :
- Deputy Registrar – PB – 3: Rs.15600-39100 + GP Rs.7600.
- Superintending Engineer – PB – 4: Rs.37400-67000 + GP Rs.8700.
- Medical Officer – PB – 3: Rs.15600-39100 + GP Rs.5400.
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- One year for direct recruits as per NIT Statutes.
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Opening date of online portal : 13.05.2019.
- Last Date for Submission of online application : 07.06.2019.
- Last Date for Submission of hardcopy : 14.06.2019.
Details of Postal Address :
- The Registrar, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu – 620 015.
Details Regarding Fees :
- For Direct Recruitment, the Candidate should pay a non-refundable application
processing fee of Rs.500/- for each application through online payment.
- The fee for SC/ST candidates is Rs.250/- for each post.
- No fee is required for PwD and Women candidates.
- No Offline Mode of Payment.
How to apply for NIT Trichy Recruitment 2019 – Deputy Registrar, Superintending Engineer and Medical Officer Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to NIT Trichy Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit NIT Trichy official website https://www.nitt.edu/
- Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through Candidates should register and create a login ID using the url Click Here and submit the application.
- Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same.
- On completion of filling / uploading of the on-line application form and submission, download a copy of the signed application form and enclose the Self-Attested photocopies of the certificates / testimonials etc., and send to “Registrar, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli – 620015”. Tamil Nadu by Speed / Registered post on or before 14.06.2019 mentioning on the cover APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ____________________.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about further process of their application.
Download NIT Trichy Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and Apply Online
NIT Trichy Official Notification : Click Here