Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates may send their resume along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information by post.
|Organization||National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Tiruchirappalli (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and|
|Consultant - 02|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Educational Qualification||Masters’ degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks or its
equivalent Grade ‘B’ in the CGPA / UGC point scale with good
academic record from a recognized University/ Institute.
Experience : Atleast 10 years of experience in research establishment and / or
other institutions of higher education or Government / PSUs /
Desirables : Qualification in area of Management /Engineering/ Law.
Experience of working in E-Office system.
A Chartered or Cost Accountant degree.
Retired Officers with experience in accounts, budget preparation,
administrative matters, personal claims, RTI, legal matters, Stores,
purchase procedure, bill passing, internal audit, hostel management
etc., will be preferred.
|Age Limit||Preferably below 62 years|
|Salary Details||Rs. 40,000 /- Month|
|Official Notification and |
|Selection Method||Online Selection
|Office Address||The Registrar, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil
Nadu – 620 015
- Check and verify your eligibility to NIT Trichy Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Eligible interested candidates are encouraged to send their filled in application form to the below given address on or before 25.03.2019.
- Eligible and interested candidates may send their applications on prescribed format along with Bio-Data and supporting documents by post/courier to The Registrar, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil
Nadu – 620 015.
- The date and time for the interview will be informed to the candidate through E-mail.
Official Website :