NIT Trichy has released recruitment 2019 advertisement its for Consultant (Alumni Affairs) vacancies. NIT Trichy has planned to conduct an interview for Consultant (Alumni Affairs) Posts on 04.07.2019 at 08.30 AM. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Trichy (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Consultant (Alumni Affairs) - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)|
|Interview Date and Time||04.07.2019 at 08.30 a.m|
|Venue||Senate Room, NIT, Tiruchirappalli|
|Tentative Joining Date||10.07.2019|
|Official Website||Click Here|
National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli Placement Details
- National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Consultant (Alumni Affairs) – 01.
- Trichy (Tamil Nadu).
National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Consultant (Alumni Affairs) – First Class Post-Graduate degree.
- Essential Requirements :
Should be an Alumnus / Alumna of REC-T/ NIT-T
At least twenty years of work experience.
Skills in Fund raising, Business strategy, Networking and Marketing research.
Having exposure to purchases / sales / marketing / entrepreneurship.
Willing to work full time in campus and willing to travel frequently.
The candidate must have excellent oral and written communication skills, should be able to independently handle communications with stakeholders under general
guidelines from the Institute and should be skilled at using Microsoft Office etc.,
- Desirable : Candidates with knowledge in Hindi is preferable.
Age Limit :
- Consultant (Alumni Affairs) – Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Consultant (Alumni Affairs) – Rs. 40,000/- to Rs. 50,000/- per month depending upon his/her educational qualification, experience and suitability for the post as judged and recommended by the selection committee.
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- Initial appointment is for a period for six months but subject to renewal after every six months on the basis of the appraisal and recommendations by the Committee constituted for the purpose.
Selection Process :
- Written Test / Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 04.07.2019 at 08.30 a.m.
- Tentative Joining Date – 10.07.2019.
- Senate Room, NIT, Tiruchirappalli.
How to apply for NIT Trichy Recruitment 2019 – Consultant (Alumni Affairs) Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to NIT Trichy Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit NIT Trichy official website – https://www.nitt.edu/
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for an walk-in-interview on 04.07.2019 at 08.30 am to be held at Senate Room, NIT, Tiruchirappalli.
- Candidates should bring original certificates in support of age, qualifications, Aadhaar photo ID card, experience certificate if any etc.
- Selected candidates will be intimated through the Institute website and email.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending walk-in-interview.
Download NIT Trichy Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and attend Walk-in Interview
NIT Trichy Official Notification & Application Form : Click Here