An excellent opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for Central Govt Jobs. NIT Trichy Recruitment 2018 – National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli is inviting candidates for its Project Assistant and Project Associate Posts job in Tiruchirappalli (Tamil Nadu).
Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates may send their resume along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information by post.
|Organization||National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Tiruchirappalli (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and|
|Project Associate – 01
Project Assistant – 01
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Educational Qualification||Project Associate -
M. Tech./M.E. in Geotechnical Engineering with B. Tech. /B.E. in Civil Engineering
Experience in geo technical investigations and design is desirable.
Project Assistant - 12th pass / ITI
Experience in geotechnical projects is desirable
Basic computer knowledge
|Age Limit||Not Mentioned|
|Salary Details||Project Associate – Rs. 18,000/- per month
Project Assistant – Rs. 8,000/- per month
|Selection Method||Personal interview
and Application Form
|Office Address||Dr. K.Muthukkumaran, Professor, Department of Civil Engineering, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli – 620 015|
- Check and verify your eligibility to NIT Trichy Recruitment 2018.
- Submit all the details required by National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Eligible interested candidates are encouraged to send their filled in application form to the below given address on or before 07.01.2019.
- Eligible and interested candidates may to send their applications on prescribed format along with Bio-Data and supporting documents by post/courier to
Dr. K.Muthukkumaran, Professor, Department of Civil Engineering, National
Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli – 620 015 with a copy to email:
[email protected] with the subject marked as “Project staff for AAI Coimbatore
- The date and time for the interview will be informed to the candidate through e-mail/ Mobile.No.
Official Website :