An excellent opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for Central Govt Jobs. NIT Trichy Recruitment 2018 – National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli is inviting 01 candidates for the JRF posts.
Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information by post.
|Organization||National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow (JRF)|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Educational Qualification||B.E./B.Tech. in ECE/E&I/ICE and M.E./M.Tech. in Control Systems (or closely related disciplines like Aerospace, Process Control, Robotics etc.) with minimum 70% marks (CGPA 7.0) in both UG and PG, from a recognized university/Institute.|
|Age Limit||For Gen/ UR Candidates – 30 Years|
|Salary Details||Rs. 28000/- p.m|
and Application Website
|Office Address||Dr. Ramakalyan Ayyagiri Professor, Dept. of Instrumentation & Control Engg. NIT Campus, Tiruchirappalli -
620 015 (TN).
- Check and verify your eligibility to NIT Trichy Recruitment 2018.
- Submit all the details required by National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli.
- Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same
- Duly sign the application form and cover it.
- The envelope containing the application should reach Dr. Ramakalyan Ayyagiri Professor, Dept. of Instrumentation & Control Engg. NIT Campus, Tiruchirappalli –
620 015 (TN) on or before 4 pm of Monday, October 15th, 2018.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about further process of their application.
Official Website :