NIS Chennai has released recruitment 2020 advertisement its for Lecturer, Resident Medical Officer & Medical Officer (06) vacancies. NIS Chennai has planned to conduct an interview for Lecturer, Resident Medical Officer & Medical Officer Posts on 07.03.2020 at 11.00 AM. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||National Institute of Siddha|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Lecturer - 01
Resident Medical Officer - 04
Medical Officer - 01
|Mode of Applying||Walk-In-Interview|
|Interview Date and Time||07.03.2020|
|Venue||National Institute of Siddha, Tambaram Sanatorium, Chennai – 600 047|
|Official Website||Click Here|
National Institute of Siddha Recruitment 2020 Placement Details
- Lecturer – 01
- Resident Medical Officer – 04
- Medical Officer – 01
- Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
National Institute of Siddha Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Lecturer (Department of Nanju Maruthuvam) –
- PG Degree in Siddha in the concerned subject included recognized under IMCC Act, 1970.
- Resident Medical Officer – A minimum qualification of BSMS degree, with P.G Degree in Siddha or any basic medical science
- Medical Officer – A minimum qualification of BSMS
degree, with P.G Degree in Siddha or any basic medical science
Age Limit :
- Maximum Age: As per CCIM norms
- Lecturer – Rs.30,000/- per month
- Resident Medical Officer – Rs.30,000/- per month
- Medical Officer – Rs.30,000/- per month
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 07.03.2020
- Reporting Time: 09.00 AM
- Registration will be closed at 11.00 AM.
- National Institute of Siddha, Tambaram Sanatorium, Chennai – 600 047
How to apply for NIS Chennai Recruitment 2020 – Lecturer, Resident Medical Officer & Medical Officer Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to NIS Chennai Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by National Institute of Siddha.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit NIS Chennai official website https://nischennai.org/
- The application form can be downloaded from our website www.nischennai.org and the cost of application is Rs.500/-.
- The filled in application along with the application cost of Rs.500/- by way of DD drawn in favour of Director, National Institute of Siddha payable at Chennai together with the self attested photocopies of the certificate/ testimonials should be submitted at the time of walk-in-interview.
- The candidates should report at 9.00 AM in the Admin Block of this Institute on 07.03.2020 and the registration will be closed at 11.00 AM. Those who report thereafter will not be considered.
- SC/ST candidates are exempted from application fee and they should produce an attested copy of the community certificate from the competent authority along with the application form to claim for application fee exemption.
- No TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.