An excellent opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for Central Govt Jobs. NIRT Chennai Recruitment 2019 – National Institute For Research In Tuberculosis (NIRT Chennai) is inviting candidates for its Scientist C (Clinical Pharmacology) Posts job in Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates submit application form along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information by post.
|Organization||National Institute For Research In Tuberculosis (NIRT Chennai)|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Scientist C (Clinical Pharmacology) - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Educational Qualification||1st class Master’s Degree in Clinical Pharmacology / Medical Biochemistry from a recognized
university with 4 years R&D experience in Medical Sciences after 1st Class Master’s Degree (or)
2 nd class Master’s Degree in Clinical Pharmacology / Medical Biochemistry + Ph.D in Biomedical Sciences from a recognized university with 4 years R&D experience in Medical
Sciences after Master’s Degree in Clinical Pharmacology / Medical Biochemistry + Ph.D.
Desirable Qualifications :
(i) Experience in working in Clinical Pharmacology laboratory, handling HPLC & related
(ii) Experience in generating research proposals
(iii) Knowledge of Computer Applications
|Age Limit||Not exceeding 40 years.|
|Salary Details||Pay Level 11 (Rs.67,700 - 2,08,700) of VII CPC (Pay Band
PB-3 Rs.15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 6600/- (pre-revised VI CPC)) and other usual allowances as admissible as per Government norms.
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Office Address||Director-in-Charge, National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis, No.1 Mayor Sathyamoorthy Road, Chetpet, Chennai-600031.|
- Check and verify your eligibility to NIRT Chennai Recruitment 2018.
- Submit all the details required by National Institute For Research In Tuberculosis (NIRT Chennai).
- Go through the official notification carefully.
- Download or view the official notification.
- Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same.
- The candidate has to remit application fee of Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five hundred only) (wherever applicable) through Demand Draft from a nationalized bank in favour of the
Director, National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis payable at Chennai.
- SC/ST/women and PwD candidates and candidates residing abroad are exempted from the application fee.
- Certificate for exemption of fee and residency proof of candidates residing abroad (wherever applicable) etc. should be submitted along with application.
- DDs are payable by all other candidates including ICMR employees.
- The filled-in application along with self-attested copies of all credentials in support of educational qualifications, age, caste/community and affixing a colour passport size photograph on the application form should be submitted on or before 29.01.2019, 5.00 P.M.
- Venue : National Institute For Research in Tuberculosis
No.1, Mayor Sathyamoorthy Road ,Chetpet, Chennai – 600 031
Official Website :