An excellent opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for Central Govt Jobs. NIRT Chennai Recruitment 2019 – National Institute For Research In Tuberculosis (NIRT Chennai) is inviting candidates for its Scientist B (Medical) Posts job in Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates do attend the walk in interview along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information.
|Organization||National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT)|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Scientist B (Medical)
(to work as Site Supervisor) - 01
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)|
|Walk-in Interview Date and Time||06.03.2019 (Wednesday) 9.00 AM TO 10.00 AM (written test/interview)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Educational Qualification||MBBS Degree recognised by MCI and registered in the respective Council with one year post graduate experience OR MD in General
Medicine/ Pulmonary medicine/ Microbiology/ Pathology/PSM from a recognized University.
|Age Limit||Not exceeding 35 years.
Age relaxation as per GOI rules
|Salary Details||Consolidated salary Rs.57,488/- + HRA Rs.7,875/- p.m.,875/-p|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Venue||Government Hospital of Thoracic medicine, Tambaram
sanatorium, Chennai 600 047.
- Check and verify your eligibility to NIRT Chennai Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by National Institute For Research In Tuberculosis (NIRT Chennai).
- Go through the official notification carefully.
- Download or view the official notification.
- Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same.
- The filled-in application along with self-attested copies of all credentials in support of educational qualifications, age, caste/community and affixing a colour passport size photograph on the application form should be carried with while reporting for walk-in.
- Original Certificates of all these credentials should also be carried with for verification.
- Walk in interview Date : 06.03.2019 (Wednesay) 9.00 AM TO 10.00 AM (written test/interview)
- Venue : Government Hospital of Thoracic medicine, Tambaram sanatorium, Chennai 600 047.
Official Website :