An excellent opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for Central Govt Jobs. NIRT Chennai Recruitment 2019 – National Institute For Research In Tuberculosis (NIRT Chennai) is inviting candidates for its Project Technical Assistant (Laboratory) Posts job in Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates do attend the walk in interview along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information.
|Organization||National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT)|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Project Technical Assistant (Laboratory) - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)|
|Walk-in Interview Date and Time||26.02.2019 (Tuesday)
Reporting time 9.00 AM TO 10.00 AM
(written test/interview from 11.00 AM onwards)
|Educational Qualification||Graduate in Science (Biotechnology) from a recognized University with
three year’s experience in a laboratory in a recognized institute having experience with PBMC isolation, PBMC cryopreservation, handling of
clinical samples etc. OR Master’s degree in Biotechnology.
|Age Limit||Not exceeding 30 years.|
|Salary Details||Consolidated salary Rs.29,565/- p.m|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Venue||National Institute For Research in Tuberculosis
No.1, Mayor Sathyamoorthy Road, Chetpet, Chennai – 600 031
- Check and verify your eligibility to NIRT Chennai Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by National Institute For Research In Tuberculosis (NIRT Chennai).
- Go through the official notification carefully.
- Download or view the official notification.
- Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same.
- The filled-in application along with self-attested copies of all credentials in support of educational qualifications, age, caste/community and affixing a colour passport size photograph on the application form should be carried with while reporting for walk-in.
- Original Certificates of all these credentials should also be carried with for verification.
- Walk in interview Date : 26.02.2019 (Tuesday) 9.00 AM TO 10.00 AM (written test/interview from 11.00 AM onwards)
- Venue : National Institute For Research in Tuberculosis
No.1, Mayor Sathyamoorthy Road,Chetpet, Chennai – 600 031.
Official Website :