An excellent opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for Central Govt Jobs. NIRT Chennai Recruitment 2019 – National Institute For Research In Tuberculosis (NIRT Chennai) is inviting candidates for its Junior Consultant Posts job in Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates do attend the walk in interview along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information.
|Organization||National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT)|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Junior Consultant - 02|
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)|
|Walk-in Interview Date and Time||12.03.2019 (Tuesday), Reporting Time: 9.00 AM TO 10.00 AM (Interview from 11.00 AM onwards)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Educational Qualification||1st class Masters in Economics/Public Health/Statistics with two years research experience in the related field or 2nd class Masters in any of the above subjects with four years research experience in the related field.
Desirable : Candidates having PhD in Economics/Public Health/ Statistics Or
Experience in systematic review and meta analysis Or
Experience in cost-effectiveness analysis and Markov modelling..
|Age Limit||Not exceeding 40 years|
|Salary Details||Consolidated salary Rs.40,000/- p.m|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Venue||ICMR-National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis, No.1, Mayor
Sathyamoorthy Road, Chetpet, Chennai – 600 031
- Check and verify your eligibility to NIRT Chennai Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by National Institute For Research In Tuberculosis (NIRT Chennai).
- Go through the official notification carefully.
- Download or view the official notification.
- Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same.
- The filled-in application along with self-attested copies of all credentials in support of educational qualifications, age, caste/community and affixing a colour passport size photograph on the application form should be carried with while reporting for walk-in.
- Original Certificates of all these credentials should also be carried with for verification.
- A fee of Rs.100/- drawn in favour of Director, NIRT, Chennai by way of demand draft from any Nationalized bank payable at Chennai should be enclosed with the application.
- However, SC/ST, physically disabled and women candidates are exempted from payment of fees subject to production of valid certificate.
- Walk in interview Date : 12.03.2019 (Tuesday), Reporting Time: 9.00 AM TO 10.00 AM (Interview from 11.00 AM onwards)
- Venue : ICMR-National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis, No.1, Mayor Sathyamoorthy Road, Chetpet, Chennai – 600 031.
Official Website :