An excellent opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for Central Govt Jobs. NIRT Chennai Recruitment 2018 – National Institute For Research In Tuberculosis (NIRT Chennai) is inviting candidates for its Stenographer Posts job in Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates submit application form along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information by post.
|Organization||National Institute For Research In Tuberculosis (NIRT Chennai)|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Stenographer - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Educational Qualification||i) 12th Class pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University with Computer literacy
ii) 80 w.p.m. speed in short hand in English or Hindi
|Age Limit||18-27 years|
|Salary Details||Pay Level 4
Rs.25,500 – 81,100
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Office Address||Director-in-Charge, National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis, No.1 Mayor Sathyamoorthy Road, Chetpet, Chennai-600031.|
- Check and verify your eligibility to NIRT Chennai Recruitment 2018.
- Submit all the details required by National Institute For Research In Tuberculosis (NIRT Chennai).
- Go through the official notification carefully.
- Download or view the official notification.
- Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same.
- The filled-in application along with self-attested copies of all credentials in support of educational qualifications, age, caste/community and affixing a colour passport size photograph on the application form should be submitted on or before 29.01.2019.
- Venue : National Institute For Research in Tuberculosis
No.1, Mayor Sathyamoorthy Road ,Chetpet, Chennai – 600 031
Official Website :