National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its English Teacher (02) vacancies. Online registration for this English Teacher posts starts from “10.10.2019″ to “30.10.2019“. Candidates who are eligible for these post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Online.
|Organization||National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name and Vacancies||English Teacher - 02|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Last Date||30.10.2019 till 05:30 p.m|
|Official Website||Click Here|
National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- English Teacher – 02
Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- English Teacher –
- Atleast 20 years of professional experience in teaching English in high school /higher secondary school in reputed schools/colleges.
- Fluency in English
- Expertise in grammar
Age Limit :
- English Teacher – Not more than 63 years
Period Of Contract :
- English Teacher – One year (further extendable based on performance)
Salary Details :
- English Teacher – Rs.30,000/- Per month (Consolidated)
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Oral Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Commencement of on-line Registration of application by candidates – 10.10.2019.
- The last date for submitting applications online – 30.10.2019 till 05:30 p.m.
How to apply for NIRDPR Recruitment 2019 – English Teacher Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to NIRDPR Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit NIRDPR official website http://www.nirdpr.org.in
- Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through Candidates should register and create a login ID using the url Click Here and submit the application.
- Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same.
- In case of large number of applications, the Institute may shortlist the candidates based on suitability.
- Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification.
- The Institute reserves the right to relax any of the requirements i.e. age, experience etc. in exceptional cases.