National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Assistant Registrar (02) vacancies. Online registration for this Assistant Registrar posts starts from “09.10.2019″ to “10.11.2019“. Candidates who are eligible for these post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Online.
|Organization||National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Assistant Registrar - 02|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Last Date||10.11.2019 till 05:30 p.m|
|Official Website||Click Here|
National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Assistant Registrar – 02
National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Assistant Registrar –
- A Degree from a recognized University
- Should hold analogous post at Level 11 (as per 7th CPC) on regular basis in any Central/State Govt./Autonomous organisations under Central/State Government. OR Should be working in any Central/State Govt. at Level 10 (as per 7th CPC) for atleast 5 years/ working in autonomous organisations under Central/State Govt. at equivalent pay level with a minimum experience of 15 years.
- Fully conversant with the Government rules and regulations/ office procedures and administrative matters/ maintenance of accounts/stores/purchase procedures/ maintenance of equipment and supply, estate maintenance.
- Desirable: Post-Graduation/Degree in Law/Master in Business Administration (MBA)/Degree or Diploma in Personnel Management from a recognised University
Age Limit :
- Assistant Registrar – Maximum 56 years as on closing date of application.
Salary Details :
- Assistant Registrar – Pay in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC : Level 11 (pre-revised 6th CPC Rs.15600-39100 plus GP of Rs.6600)
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Oral Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Commencement of on-line Registration of application by candidates – 09.10.2019.
- The last date for submitting applications online – 10.11.2019 till 05:30 p.m.
How to apply for NIRDPR Recruitment 2019 – Assistant Registrar Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to NIRDPR Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit NIRDPR official website http://www.nirdpr.org.in
- Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through Candidates should register and create a login ID using the url Click Here and submit the application.
- Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same.
- Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification.
- No correspondence or telephonic enquiry will be entertained as regards short- listing, calling for interview, selection or engagement.
- The Institute reserves the right to relax any of the requirements i.e. age, educational qualification, experience etc. in exceptional cases.
- The candidates applying on deputation basis after submission of online application shall take a print out of application and apply through his / her parent organisation to forward the same along with Vigilance Clearance, Integrity
Certificate, NOC from forwarding authority and photocopies of ACRs/ APARs and send the application to Assistant Registrar (E), National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad-500030, so as to reach him on or before 10.11.2019 by 05.30 PM.
- The shortlisted candidates will be informed about the date, time and venue of the Interview.