NIPHM has released recruitment 2019 advertisement its for Pesticide Management Division (Research Associate & Senior Research Fellow) (06) vacancies. NIPHM has planned to conduct an interview for Pesticide Management Division (Research Associate & Senior Research Fellow) Posts on 01.11.2019 at 09.00 AM. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||National Institute of Plant Health Management|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Pesticide Management Division (Research Associate) - 02
Pesticide Management Division (Senior Research Fellow) - 04
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)|
|Date of Advertisement||18.10.2019|
|Interview Date and Time||01.11.2019 at 09.00 a.m|
|Venue||National Institute of Plant Health Management, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad - 500 030, Telangana|
|Official Website||Click Here|
National Institute of Plant Health Management Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- National Institute of Plant Health Management requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Pesticide Management Division (Research Associate) – 02.
- Pesticide Management Division (Senior Research Fellow) – 04.
National Institute of Plant Health Management Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Pesticide Management Division (Research Associate) – With Doctoral degree: Ph. D
in the relevant subject. (OR)
With Master’s degree holders : Masters degree in the relevant subject with 4/5 years of
Bachelor’s degree having 1st division or 60% marks or equivalent overall grade point
average, with at least three years of research experience as evidences fromFellowship/
Associate ship/ Training/ other engagements as circulated vide F. No. 2-9/2012-HRD dated 25-04-2014 and one research paper in Science Citation Index (SCI) / NAAS rated (>4.0) Journal.
- Pesticide Management Division (Senior Research Fellow) – Master’s degree in relevant subject with 4 years / 5 years of bachelor degree. Candidates having Post
Graduate Degree in Basic Sciences with 3 years Bachelor’s Degree and 2 Years Master’s Degree should have NET qualification and 2 years of research experience.
Age Limit :
- Pesticide Management Division (Research Associate) – 40 years for men & 45 years for Women.
- Pesticide Management Division (Senior Research Fellow) – 35 years for Men & 40 years for Women.
Salary Details :
- Pesticide Management Division (Research Associate) –
- Rs. 49,000 + HRA* for Master’s Degree Holders.
- Rs. 54,000 + HRA* for Doctoral Degree Holders.
- Pesticide Management Division (Senior Research Fellow) –
- Rs. 31000/- per month + HRA* for 1st and 2nd year.
- Rs. 35000/- per month + HRA* for 3rd year.
- *HRA: The House Rent Allowance (HRA) will be given as per existing Central Government rates applicable in various cities/locations where SRFs/RAs are working.
Duration of the Project :
- The engagement will be initially for a period of six months/ one year/ till project period whichever is earlier.
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- The eligible candidates for the below mentioned contractual posts will be required to make a power point presentation of 15 minutes duration (on the topic of their
field in line with the post they applied for) and it will be followed by interview.
- All the candidates should carry the presentation (in Pen drive) to attend the walk-in-interview.
- The candidates attending walk-in interview should present themselves for certificate verification at the same venue by 9.00 a.m. on the dates mentioned in the notification.
Important Dates :
- Date of Advertisement : 18.10.2019.
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 01.11.2019 at 09.00 a.m.
- National Institute of Plant Health Management, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad – 500 030, Telangana.
How to apply for NIPHM Recruitment 2019 – Pesticide Management Division (Research Associate & Senior Research Fellow) Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to NIPHM Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by National Institute of Plant Health Management.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit NIPHM official website – https://niphm.gov.in
- The candidates are directed to bring all the relevant original documents pertaining to educational qualifications, experience, research, training, projects, testimonials, etc., along with a set of self-attested photocopies and a recent passport size photograph, for necessary certificate verification. It may be noted that production of above said documents is mandatory.
- Failure to bring the same will render ineligible to attend PPT & Interview. No separate call letter for the PPT & Interview shall be issued.
- The position is purely temporary on contractual basis and co-terminus with the project or one year from the date of joining, whichever is earlier.
- NIPHM will not be held responsible to give regular appointment after expiry of the term.
- The Consultants/RAs/SRFs/JRFs is required to produce all the original certificates of educational qualifications, experience at the time of joining at NIPHM for verification.
- Consultants/RAs/SRFs/JRFs will not be entitled to any Medical benefit & allowances.
- The Consultants/RAs/SRFs/JRFs will be entitled to admissible tour TA & DA as per NIPHM rules.
- No correspondence will be entertained with the non-shortlisted or non-selected candidates.
- The above vacancies are indicative and may vary as per actual requirement.
- In case of any dispute which may arise out of or in connection with this advertisement/notification, Hyderabad City courts have jurisdiction to decide or adjudicate.