NIOT has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Scientist – F (Electrical) (01) Vacancy. Last Date for Online registration is “04.11.2019”. Candidates who are eligible for this Scientist – F (Electrical) Post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Online.
|Organization||National Institute of Ocean Technology|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Scientist – F (Electrical) (On deputation) - 01
(Post code SC-Electrical-01-2019)
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Last Date for Online Applications||04.11.2019|
|Last Date for Receipt of Non-remote localities||11.11.2019|
|Hard Copy of Applications - Remote localities||18.11.2019|
|Official Website||Click Here|
National Institute of Ocean Technology Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- National Institute of Ocean Technology requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Scientist – F (Electrical) (On deputation) – 01 (Post code SC-Electrical-01-2019).
- Anywhere in India.
National Institute of Ocean Technology Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Scientist – F (Electrical) – Essential : Bachelor’s degree in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering or Technology in relevant subject from a recognized University or its equivalent with at least First Class (60% marks) in the qualifying degree level.
Desirable : Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering / Power Electronics and Drives /
Power Systems / High Voltage Engineering / Control and Instrumentation or equivalent from a recognized University / Institute.
Experience – Essential : Sixteen years experience in Research and Development, Survey, Planning, Administration, Supervision or training, etc., in the general field of ocean technology and engineering like power systems and underwater systems, control and guidance of underwater vehicles, underwater communications, design and development of electrical / electronics for under water system etc.
Desirable : Experience in policy making, planning or management, etc., related to
execution of projects in the area of ocean technology and engineering
Age Limit :
- Scientist – F (Electrical) – Not exceeding 56 years on the closing date of online application.
Salary Details :
- Scientist – F (Electrical) – Pay Level 13A (Rs.131100-216600) and allowances as admissible to Central Govt. Employees.
Duration of the Project :
- Scientist – F (Electrical) – On deputation, for a period of three years and extendable as per Govt. of India Rules.
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Last Date for Online Applications : 04.11.2019.
- Last Date for Receipt of Non-remote localities : 11.11.2019.
- Hard Copy of Applications – Remote localities : 18.11.2019.
Postal Address :
- Director, National Institute of Ocean Technology, Velachery – Tambaram Main Road, Pallikaranai, Chennai – 600100.
How to apply for NIOT Recruitment 2019 – Scientist – F (Electrical) Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to NIOT Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by National Institute of Ocean Technology.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit NIOT official website https://www.niot.res.in
- Candidates should apply online only in the website Click Here
- The candidate has to fill the application online and upload recent passport size photograph latest by 4.11.2019 upto 5.30 p.m.
- Upon submission, an online Registration Number will be provided by the system. After allotment of Registration Number, the candidate has to take print out and send the same duly signed along with self-attested copies of the following certificates to reach “the Director, National Institute of Ocean Technology, Velachery – Tambaram Main Road, Pallikaranai, Chennai – 600100, India” within 07 days (15 days for those in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of Jammu and Kashmir State Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub-division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands and the Union Territory of Lakshadweep) from the date of closing of online submission.
- While submitting the copies of the certificates please Write “Enclosure Sl. No. ………….. ” as mentioned in the application.
- Paste a recent passport size photograph in the space provided for at the right top portion on the first page in the hard copy of the application. The Photograph should clear.
- The Advertisement No., Post No. and Post Name should be clearly superscribed on the envelope.
- Women candidates fulfilling the requirements are encouraged to apply for the post.
- The candidates selected are liable to work anywhere in India in any of the Projects of NIOT.
- The pay and allowances, etc., in the deputation basis will be governed as per O.M. No.6/8/2009-Estt (Pay II) dated 17.6.2010 of Ministry of Personnel Public Grievances & Pension (Department of Personnel & Training), New Delhi with modifications issued from time to time.
- NIOT cannot take any responsibility for transit and other delays.
- Late/incomplete applications, online applications without hardcopy or vice versa will lead to rejection of application.
- The call letter for Interview will be communicated through the registered email.