National Institute of Ocean Technology has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Junior Research Fellow vacancies. NIOT has planned to conduct an interview for Junior Research Fellow Posts on 29-11-2019. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more information about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||National Institute of Ocean Technology|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Junior Research Fellow - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Walk-In-Interview|
|Interview Date and Time||29.11.2019|
|Venue||National Institute of Ocean Technology, Pallikaranai, Chennai|
|Official Website||Click Here|
National Institute of Ocean Technology Placement Details
- National Institute of Ocean Technology requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Junior Research Fellow – 01
- Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
National Institute of Ocean Technology Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Junior Research Fellow – Master Degree in Biochemistry/Microbiology/Biotechnology or M.Tech in Biotechnology and selected through a process described any one of the following (a) scholars who are selected through National Eligibility Tests – CSIR – UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant professorship) AND GATE (b)the selection process through National level examination conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and institution such as DST, DBT, DAE, IISER and ICMR.
Age Limit :
- Junior Research Fellow – Not exceeding 28 years.
Salary Details :
- Junior Research Fellow – Consolidated amount Rs.31000+HRA/-pm
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview/ Written Test
- Document Verification
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 29.11.2019
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered Post so as to reach the NIOT on or before 22.11.2019
- National Institute of Ocean Technology, Pallikaranai, Chennai.
Details of Postal Address :
- The Director, National Institute of Ocean Technology, Velachery – Tambaram
Main Road, Pallikaranai, Chennai – 600100
How to apply for NIOT Recruitment 2019 – Junior Research Fellow Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to NIOT Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by National Institute of Ocean Technology.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit NIOT official website – https://www.niot.res.in
- The candidates appearing for the walk in interview shall download application form and send the filled in application form along with attested copies of all enclosures by post to “The Director, National Institute of Ocean Technology, Velachery – Tambaram Main Road, Pallikaranai, Chennai – 600100” on or before 22.11.2019. The envelope shall be clearly superscribed with “Selection of JRF under DBT sponsored scheme”
- The registration for the walk in interview/ Test will starts from 9:00 a.m.–10.00 a.m on the scheduled date(29/11/2019) for the posts.
- Interview will be from 10:00 a.m. onwards on 29/11/2019.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidate for appearing interview/Test.
Download NIOT Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and attend Walk-in Interview
National Institute of Ocean Technology Official Notification : Click Here
National Institute of Ocean Technology Application Form : Click Here