NIMHANS has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Project Manager/Coordinator (01) Vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for this Project Manager/Coordinator post in NIMHANS should send their application form by Mail. Last Date for submission is 07.08.2020. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates may send their resume along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Online (By Mail)
|Organization||National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro-Sciences|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Project Manager/Coordinator - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Online (By Mail)|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
|Official Website||Click Here|
NIMHANS Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- NIMHANS requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Project Manager/Coordinator – 01
NIMHANS Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Project Manager/Coordinator – M.Com/ MBA Degree with at least 60%
Age Limit :
- Project Manager/Coordinator – Max 30 years
Salary Details :
- Project Manager/Coordinator – Rs.25,000/- per month (Consolidated)
Mode of Applying :
- Online (By Mail)
Duration of The Project :
- 6 months (Can be extended depending on the performance)
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Last Date for submission of application : 07.08.2020
How to apply for NIMHANS Recruitment 2020 – Project Manager/Coordinator Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to NIMHANS Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro-Sciences.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit NIMHANS official website – https://nimhans.ac.in/
- Eligible Candidates fulfilling the criteria must email their application, along with resume and age proof to [email protected] the candidates, who apply, should invariably mention the Notification No., Date, email ID, Contact No. & Postal address. A covering letter explaining eligibility for the position, failing which the application will not be considered.
- Eligible candidates will be shortlisted. Interview will be conducted via Skype/Zoom call and the details will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates.
- The last date for receipt of filled in softcopy of the applications along with the relevant documents is 07.08.2020.