NIMHANS has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Junior Research Fellow (JRF) (01) Vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for this Junior Research Fellow (JRF) post in NIMHANS should send their application form by Mail. Last Date for submission is 04.08.2020. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates may send their resume along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Online (By Mail)
|Organization||National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro-Sciences|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Junior Research Fellow (JRF) - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Online (By Mail)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
NIMHANS Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- NIMHANS requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – 01
NIMHANS Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – M.Sc or M.Pharm degree in any field of Life science/Biophysics/ Regenerative medicine with a good academic record. CSIR-UGC NET/GATE qualification will be preferred
Age Limit :
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – Maximum Age Limit 28 Years
Salary Details :
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – Rs.31,000/- + 24% H.R.A
Mode of Applying :
- Online (By Mail)
Duration of The Project :
- 1 year 5 months
- Initial appointment will be made for a period of six months and will be extended further depending upon the performance of the candidate.
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Last Date for submission of application : 04.08.2020
How to apply for NIMHANS Recruitment 2020 – Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to NIMHANS Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro-Sciences.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit NIMHANS official website – https://nimhans.ac.in/
- Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria must email their applications, along with resume and age proof to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The candidates, who apply, should invariably mention the Notification No., Date of birth, email ID, Contact No. and Postal address, failing which the application will not be considered.
- Eligible candidates will be shortlisted. Interview will be conducted via video conference call and the details will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates.
- The last date for receipt of filled in softcopy of the applications along with the relevant documents is 04.08.2020.
- Applications received later will not be entertained.