NIMHANS has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Junior Research Fellow (JRF) (01) Vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for this Junior Research Fellow (JRF) post in NIMHANS should send their application form by Mail. Last Date for submission is 10.08.2020. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates may send their resume along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Online (By Mail)
|Organization||National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro-Sciences|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Junior Research Fellow (JRF) - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Online (By Mail)|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
|Official Website||Click Here|
NIMHANS Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- NIMHANS requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – 01
NIMHANS Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – Post Graduate Degree in Life Sciences / Graduate Degree in Professional Course (BTech) in Biotechnology or equivalent with any national level entrance exam qualifications / Post Graduate Degree in Professional course (MTech) in Biotechnology or equivalent
Age Limit :
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – Maximum Age Limit 32 Years
Salary Details :
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) –
- Rs.32,500 (Consolidated) Per month (For NET/GATE Qualified)
- Rs.20,800 (Consolidated) Per month (For Non NET/GATE)
Mode of Applying :
- Online (By Mail)
Duration of The Project :
- The appointment is contractual for a period of five months, (Upto the end of the project period i.e. 14.01.2021).
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Last Date for submission of application : 10.08.2020
How to apply for NIMHANS Recruitment 2020 – Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to NIMHANS Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro-Sciences.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit NIMHANS official website – https://nimhans.ac.in/
- Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria must email their applications, along with resume and age proof to adbs.pr[email protected]
- The candidates, who apply, should invariably mention the Notification No., Date of birth, email ID, Contact No. and Postal address, failing which the application will not be considered.
- Interview will be conducted via video conference call and the details will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates by email.
- The last date for receipt of the applications with the relevant
documents (Resume, 10th Mark sheet, Qualifying Degree Certificates and National Level Entrance exam passed Certificates) is 10th August 2020.
- Applications received later will not be entertained.