National Institute of Fashion Technology has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Assistant Database Administrator, Software and Junior Software Engineer Vacant Position. Candidates who wish to apply for this Assistant Database Administrator, Software & Junior Software Engineer post in NIFT should send their application form online. Online registration starts from “21.06.2019” to “16.08.2019”. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Online.
|Organization||National Institute of Fashion Technology|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Assistant Database Administrator - 01
Software Engineer - 01
Junior Software Engineer - 03
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
National Institute of Fashion Technology Placement Details
- National Institute of Fashion Technology requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Assistant Database Administrator – 01.
- Software Engineer – 01.
- Junior Software Engineer – 03.
- Chennai (Tamilnadu).
National Institute of Fashion Technology Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Assistant Database Administrator – ME /M. Tech/ MCA or equivalent 6 years experience in Database Management/ Software Management & Maintenance/ Management Information System/ Software development. Experience in MS-SOL, ASP. Net framework.
Age Limit :
- Assistant Database Administrator – 35 years.
- Software Engineer – 30 years.
- Junior Software Engineer – 30 years.
Salary Details :
- Assistant Database Administrator – Rs. 15600-39100/-p.m.
- Software Engineer – Rs. 9300-34800/-p.m.
- Junior Software Engineer – Rs. 5200-20200/-p.m.
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- 5 years.
Selection Process :
- Assistant Database Administrator – Written Test/ Technical Test followed by Interview.
- Software Engineer – Written Test/ Technical Test.
- Junior Software Engineer – Written Test/ Technical Test.
Important Dates :
- Opening date of online portal : 21.05.2019.
- Last date for submission of online application : 16.08.2019.
Details Regarding Fees :
- Assistant Database Administrator – Rs.1000.
- Software Engineer and Junior Software Engineer – Rs.500.
- Candidates should note that payment of examination fee can be made only through the modes prescribed at website.
- Payment of fee through any other mode is neither valid nor acceptable.
- Applications submitted without the prescribed fee/mode shall be summarily rejected.
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
- Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
How to apply for NIFT Recruitment 2019 – Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to NIFT Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by National Institute of Fashion Technology.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit NIFT official website http://www.nift.ac.in
- Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through Candidates should register and create a login ID using the url Click Here and submit the application.
- Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same.
- Candidate should keep a copy of online application for their record.
- Candidates are advised to keep their email ID alive as all correspondence from the Institutes shall be sent only to email address provided by the applicant in the application form, or on NIFT website www.nift.ac.in