NIEPMD has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Lecturer in Physiotherapy (Consultant) (02) vacancy. NIEPMD has planned to conduct an interview for Lecturer in Physiotherapy (Consultant) Posts on 04.09.2020 at 11.00 AM. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Lecturer in Physiotherapy (Consultant) - 02|
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)
|Date of Notification||26.08.2020|
|Interview Date and Time||04.09.2020 at 11.00 am|
East Coast Road,
Chennai-603 112 (Director’s Office, 3rd floor, NIEPMD)
|Official Website||Click Here|
National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities Recruitment 2020 Placement Details
- Lecturer in Physiotherapy (Consultant) – 02
- Chennai (Tamilnadu)
National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Lecturer in Physiotherapy (Consultant) –
i. Master in Physiotherapy. (Full Time)
ii. Minimum 3 years of experience in teaching/ research in the field of rehabilitation.
- Desirable: Possessing any RCI recognized qualification.
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned
Salary Details :
- Lecturer in Physiotherapy (Consultant) – Rs. 39,600/- per
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- This engagement will be purely temporary and only for a period of 11 months and the engagement will cease after the 11th month without any notice. Renewal of engagement for further 11 months is subject to project need and performance.
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview at 11.00 a.m. on 04.09.2020
- NIEPMD, East Coast Road, Muttukadu, Chennai-603 112 (Room No. 52, Dept. of Therapeutics, 1st Floor NIEPMD)
How to apply for NIEPMD Recruitment 2020 – Lecturer in Physiotherapy (Consultant) Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to NIEPMD Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit NIEPMD official website – http://niepmd.tn.nic.in
- Qualified and interested candidates may attend the walk-in-interview on 04.09.2020 at 11.00 a.m. to be held at NIEPMD, East Coast Road, Muttukadu, Chennai-603 112 (Room No. 52, Dept. of Therapeutics, 1st Floor NIEPMD)
- The incumbent will be paid honorarium on monthly basis.
- No other allowances such as DA/ HRA /MA/ GPF/ NPS and other allowance will be admissible.
- The incumbent will have no right to claim for any regularization or extension/ renewal of engagement in any circumstances.
- Candidate to bring filled in application in the prescribed format (Attached).
- Candidates to report with all testimonials/certificates in original and one set of self attested true copies. Two passport size photographs. Aadhar or any valid ID proof.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending walk-in-interview.