NIEPMD has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Clinical Therapist, Electronic Engineer & Ear Mould Technician (03) vacancy. NIEPMD has planned to conduct an interview for Clinical Therapist, Electronic Engineer & Ear Mould Technician Posts on 09.10.2020 at 11.00 AM. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Clinical Therapist - 01
Electronic Engineer - 01
Ear Mould Technician - 01
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)
|Date of Notification||23.09.2020|
|Interview Date and Time||09.10.2020 at 11.00 am|
East Coast Road,
Chennai-603 112 (Room No. 68, II Floor, Dept. of Speech, Hearing and Communication)
|Official Website||Click Here|
National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities Recruitment 2020 Placement Details
- Clinical Therapist – 01
- Electronic Engineer – 01
- Ear Mould Technician – 01
- Chennai (Tamilnadu)
National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Clinical Therapist –
- M.Sc (Sp & Hg)/ MASLP /M.Sc (Audiology)/ M.Sc. (SLP) or its equivalent.
- Valid RCI registration.
- Electronic Engineer –
- Essential : B.E/B.Tech., in Electrical & Electronic Engineering/Electronic & Communication Engineering from a recognised Institution.
- Desirable: M.E / M. Tech. in Electrical & Electronic Engineering/ Electronics & Communication Engineering.
- Ear Mould Technician –
- Essential : Diploma in Hearing Aid Repair and Ear Mould Technology.
- Valid RCI registration
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned
Salary Details :
- Clinical Therapist – Rs. 375/- per session for 4 sessions per day. Approximately Rs. 30,000/- per month.
- Electronic Engineer – Rs. 300/- per session for 4 sessuibs a day. Approximately Rs.24,000/- per month.
- Ear Mould Technician – Rs. 250/ per session for 4 sessions per day. Approximately Rs. 20,000/- per month
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- This engagement will be purely temporary and only for a period of 89 days and the engagement will cease after the 89th day without any notice; renewal of engagement for further 89 days is subject to project need and performance.
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview at 11.00 a.m. on 09.10.2020
- NIEPMD, East Coast Road, Muttukadu, Chennai-603 112 (Room No. 68, II Floor, Dept. of Speech, Hearing and Communication)
How to apply for NIEPMD Recruitment 2020 – Clinical Therapist, Electronic Engineer & Ear Mould Technician Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to NIEPMD Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit NIEPMD official website – http://niepmd.tn.nic.in
- Qualified and interested candidates may attend the walk-in-interview on 09.10.2020 at 11.00 a.m. to be held at NIEPMD, East Coast Road, Muttukadu, Chennai-603 112 (Room No. 68, II Floor, Dept. of Speech, Hearing and Communication)
- The incumbent will be paid honorarium on monthly basis.
- No other allowances such as DA/ HRA /MA/ GPF/ NPS and other allowance will be admissible.
- The incumbent will have no right to claim for any regularization or extension/ renewal of engagement in any circumstances.
- Candidate to bring filled in application in the prescribed format (Attached).
- Candidates to report with all testimonials/certificates in original and one set of self attested true copies. Two passport size photographs. Aadhar or any valid ID proof.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending walk-in-interview.