NIEPMD has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Accounts Officer (01) vacancy. Candidates who wish to apply for this Accounts Officer post in NIEPMD should send their application form by post on or before 27.11.2020. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post)
|Organization||National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Accounts Officer - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Date of Notification||29.10.2020|
|Last Date||Within 30 days of publication of this advt in Employment News|
|Postal Address||The Director, National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities (Divyangjan), (Dept. of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities (Divyangjan), MSJ & E, GOI) ECR, Muttukadu, Kovalam Post, Chennai - 603 112, Tamil Nadu|
|Official Website||Click Here|
National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities Recruitment 2020 Placement Details
- Accounts Officer – 01
- Chennai (Tamilnadu)
National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Accounts Officer –
- M.Com., from recognized university with five years of experience on regular basis in Government Accounting in any Organized Accounts Department in the scale of pay of Rs.5500-9000 (OR) three years of experience on regular basis in Govt. accounting in any organized accounts Department in the scale of Pay of Rs.6500-10500/- OR ACA/AICWA/MBA (Finance) from Institution of Reputation with one to two years of experience in Govt. accounting. OR
- Graduate with pass in SAS or equivalent examination conducted by C&AG in any branch with five years experience on regular basis in Govt. account in any organized accounts department.
- Knowledge in Computer application & computerized accounting system
Age Limit :
- Accounts Officer – Not exceeding 56 yrs.
Salary Details :
- Accounts Officer – Group ‘A’ /Ministerial Pay Level – 10
Rs.56,100 – Rs.1,77500 of the Pay Matrix of 7th CPC (6th CPC Rs. 15600-39100 (PB-3) Grade Pay Rs.5400/-) by Deputation basis
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post)
Application Fees :
- The application should accompany with the recruitment fee of Rs.500/- in case of general/OBC candidates in the form of
Demand Draft from any Nationalized Bank drawn in favour of Director, NIEPMD payable at Chennai. No fee is prescribed for
candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH category and Female candidates
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Last Date for Submission of Application : Within 30 days of publication of this advt in Employment News
Postal Address :
- The Director, National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities (Divyangjan), (Dept. of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities (Divyangjan), MSJ & E, GOI) ECR, Muttukadu, Kovalam Post, Chennai – 603 112, Tamil Nadu
How to apply for NIEPMD Recruitment 2020 – Accounts Officer Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to NIEPMD Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit NIEPMD official website – http://niepmd.tn.nic.in
- Application form as per the prescribed format given in our website, duly supported with attested photocopies of the complete and upto date Confidential Reports for the last five years shall be submitted within 30 days of publication of this advt in Employment News, addressed to “The Director, NIEPMD”, at the address given above. Applications received late will not be considered and the fee is forfeited to the organization
- The envelope containing the application should be super scribed as “Application for the post of “ACCOUNTS OFFICER – ON DEPUTATION BASIS” and sent to Director, NIEPMD in the above address by Speed / Registered post /Courier etc
Download NIEPMD Recruitment 2020 Official Notification and apply Offline (By Post)
NIEPMD Official Notification : Click Here