NIEPMD has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Social Worker (Consultant) (01) vacancies. NIEPMD has planned to conduct an interview for Social Worker (Consultant) Posts on 19.11.2019 at 11.00 AM. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Social Worker (Consultant) - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)|
|Date of Notification||30.10.2019|
|Interview Date and Time||19.11.2019 at 11.00 a.m|
|Venue||NIEPMD, DEPwD, MSJ&E, GOI, Muttukadu, Chennai - 603 112 (Room No. 86, 2nd Floor, Dept. of Social Work)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- Social Worker (Consultant) – 01
- Chennai (Tamilnadu).
National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Social Worker (Consultant) – Essential: P.G Degree in Social Work from a recognized institution.
Desirable: Specialization in Medical and Psychiatric Social Work.
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned
Salary Details :
- Social Worker (Consultant) – Rs.325/- per session. Approximately Rs. 26,000/- per month.
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- This engagement will be purely temporary on 89 day engagement basis
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 19.11.2019 at 11.00 a.m.
- NIEPMD, DEPwD, MSJ&E, GOI, Muttukadu, Chennai – 603 112 (Room No. 86, Dept. of Social Work, 2nd Floor, NIEPMD).
How to apply for NIEPMD Recruitment 2019 – Social Worker (Consultant) Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to NIEPMD Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit NIEPMD official website – http://niepmd.tn.nic.in
- Qualified and interested candidates may attend the walk-in-interview on 19.11.2019 at 11.00 a.m. to be held at Room No. 86, Dept. of Social Work, 2nd Floor, NIEPMD, DEPwD, MSJ&E, GOI, Muttukadu, Chennai – 603 112.
- This engagement will be purely temporary on 89 day engagement basis.
- The incumbent will be paid honorarium on monthly basis.
- No other allowances such as DA/ HRA /MA/ GPF/ NPS and other allowance will be admissible.
- The incumbent will have no right to claim for any regularization or extension/ renewal of engagement in any circumstances.
- Candidate to bring filled in application in the prescribed format (Attached).
- Candidates to report with all testimonials/certificates in original and one set of self attested true copies. Two passport size photographs. Aadhar or any valid ID proof.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending walk-in-interview.