NIEPMD has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Lecturer in Physiotherapy (03) vacancies. NIEPMD has planned to conduct an interview for Lecturer in Physiotherapy Posts on 15.10.2019 at 11.00 AM. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Lecturer in Physiotherapy - 03|
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)|
|Date of Notification||01.10.2019|
|Interview Date and Time||15.10.2019 at 11.00 a.m|
|Venue||NIEPMD, DEPwD, MSJ&E, GOI, Muttukadu, Chennai - 603 112 (Room No. 52, 1st Floor, Dept. of Therapeutics)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Lecturer in Physiotherapy – 03.
- Chennai (Tamilnadu).
National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Lecturer in Physiotherapy –
a. Master in Physiotherapy.
b. Three years of experience in Teaching / Research.
Age Limit :
- Lecturer in Physiotherapy – Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Lecturer in Physiotherapy – Rs.36,000/- per month.
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- Lecturer in Physiotherapy – This engagement will be purely temporary and only for a period of 11 months and engagement will cease after the 11th month without any notice.
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 15.10.2019 at 11.00 a.m.
- NIEPMD, DEPwD, MSJ&E, GOI, Muttukadu, Chennai – 603 112 (Room No. 52, 1st Floor, Dept. of Therapeutics).
How to apply for NIEPMD Recruitment 2019 – Lecturer in Physiotherapy Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to NIEPMD Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit NIEPMD official website – http://niepmd.tn.nic.in
- Qualified and interested candidates may attend the walk-in-interview on 15.10.2019 at 11.00 a.m. to be held at Room No. 52, 1st Floor, Dept. of Therapeutics, NIEPMD, DEPwD, MSJ&E, GOI, Muttukadu, Chennai – 603 112.
- The incumbent will be paid honorarium on monthly basis.
- No other allowances such as DA/ HRA /MA/ GPF/ NPS and other allowance will be admissible.
- The incumbent will have no right to claim for any regularization or extension/ renewal of engagement in any circumstances.
- Candidate to bring filled in application in the prescribed format (Attached).
- Candidates to report with all testimonials/certificates in original and one set of self attested true copies. Two passport size photographs. Aadhar or any valid ID proof.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending walk-in-interview.