NIEPMD has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Consultant (Clinical Psychologist & Special Educator) (02) vacancies. NIEPMD has planned to conduct an interview for Consultant (Clinical Psychologist & Special Educator) Posts on 20.09.2019 at 11.00 AM. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chengleput, Kanchepuram Dist (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Clinical Psychologist - 01
Special Educator - 01
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)|
|Interview Date and Time||20.09.2019 at 11.00 a.m|
|Venue||NIEPMD, DEPwD, MSJ&E, GOI, Muttukadu, Chennai - 603 112 (Room No. 52, Dept. of Therapeutics, I st. Floor)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Clinical Psychologist – 01.
- Special Educator – 01.
- Chengleput, Kanchepuram Dist (Tamilnadu).
National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Clinical Psychologist – M.Phil. in Clinical Psychology or Rehabilitation Psychology.
- Special Educator – Diploma in Special Education with 2 years of relevant experience or B.Ed. in Special Education.
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Clinical Psychologist – Rs. 350/- per session for four sessions per day.
- Special Educator – Rs. 225/- per session for four sessions per day.
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- This engagement will be purely temporary and only for a period of 89 days and engagement will cease after the 89th day without any notice,renewal of engagement for further 89 days is subject to project need and performance.
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 20.09.2019 at 11.00 a.m.
- NIEPMD, DEPwD, MSJ&E, GOI, Muttukadu, Chennai – 603 112 (Room No. 52, Dept. of Therapeutics, I st. Floor).
How to apply for NIEPMD Recruitment 2019 – Consultant (Clinical Psychologist & Special Educator) Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to NIEPMD Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit NIEPMD official website – http://niepmd.tn.nic.in
- Qualified and interested candidates may attend the walk-in-interview on 20.09.2019 at 11.00 a.m. to be held at Room No. 52, Dept. of Therapeutics, Ist Floor, NIEPMD.
- Persons with Disabilities and the parents and full siblings of surviving persons with disabilities will be given waiver of essential experience up to two years. Those willing to avail this concession shall produce necessary documentary evidence while attending the selection process.
- The incumbent will be paid honorarium on monthly basis.
- No other allowances such as DA/ HRA /MA/ GPF/ NPS and other allowance will be admissible.
- The incumbent will have no right to claim for any regularization or extension/ renewal of engagement in any circumstances.
- Candidate to bring filled in application in the prescribed format (Attached).
- Candidates to report with all testimonials/certificates in original and one set of self attested true copies.
- Two passport size photographs. Aadhar or any valid ID proof.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending walk-in-interview.