NIEPMD has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Assistant (Consultant) (2) vacancy. NIEPMD has planned to conduct an interview for Assistant (Consultant) Posts on 16.07.2019 at 11.00 AM. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Assistant (Consultant) - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)|
|Interview Date and Time||16.07.2019 at 11.00 a.m|
|Venue||NIEPMD, DEPwD, MSJ&E, GOI, Muttukadu, Chennai-603 112|
|Official Website||Click Here|
National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities Placement Details
- National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Assistant (Consultant) – 01.
- Chennai (Tamilnadu).
National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Assistant (Consultant) – Graduate with computer skills or BCA.
Desirable: Professional qualification in any field of rehabilitation /Special Education.
Age Limit :
- Assistant (Consultant) – Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Assistant (Consultant) – Rs.200/- Per sessions for four sessions per day.
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- Assistant (Consultant) – Purely temporary and only for a period of 89 days and the engagement will cease after the 89th day without any notice.
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 16.07.2019 at 11.00 a.m.
- NIEPMD, DEPwD, MSJ&E, GOI, Muttukadu, Chennai-603 112.
How to apply for NIEPMD Recruitment 2019 – Assistant (Consultant) Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to NIEPMD Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit NIEPMD official website – http://niepmd.tn.nic.in
- Qualified and interested candidates may attend the walk-in-interview on 16.07.2019 at 11.00 am to be held at NIEPMD, DEPwD, MSJ&E, GOI, Muttukadu, Chennai – 603 112.
- Candidates should bring original certificates in support of age, qualifications, Aadhaar photo ID card, experience certificate if any etc. at the time of interview.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending walk-in-interview.