NIELIT has released recruitment 2019 advertisement its for Project Associate (IT) (03) vacancies. NIELIT has planned to conduct an interview for Project Associate (IT) Posts on 06.11.2019 at 09.00 AM. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Project Associate (IT) - 03|
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)|
|Interview Date and Time||06.11.2019 at 09.00 a.m|
|Venue||NIELIT, ISTE Complex, Gandhi Mandapam Road, (Opp. Anna Centenary Library), Chennai – 600 025|
|Official Website||Click Here|
National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Project Associate (IT) – 03.
- Chennai (Tamilnadu).
National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Project Associate (IT) – Essential : B.E/B.Tech.(CS/IT)//MCA/DOEACC B Level
Desirable : 1. M.Tech or Higher, 2. Data Science/AI/PHP-MySQL under Linux/Dot Net/Android/Java, 3. At least 2 Years of teaching/ project experience/ software development in Industry/ Scientific Societies.
Age Limit :
- Project Associate (IT) – Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Project Associate (IT) – Rs. 20,000-/- per month.
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- Project Associate (IT) – Initially for a period of 01 (One) year or co-terminus with the project or end of funds whichever is earlier.
Details Regarding Fees :
- Processing Fee (Non-Refundable): Rs. 200/- for others and Rs.100/- for SC-ST candidate per post per application.
- Mode of Payment :
- Through online : Name of Account Holder : “NIELIT Chennai”, SB Account No.
31185720641, State Bank of India, Kottur (Chennai), IFSC : SBIN0001669
- Through Demand Draft/Pay Order : In favour of NIELIT Chennai, payable at Chennai.
Selection Process :
- Written Test/Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 06.11.2019 at 09.00 a.m.
- NIELIT, ISTE Complex, Gandhi Mandapam Road, (Opp. Anna Centenary Library), Chennai – 600 025.
How to apply for NIELIT 2019 – Project Associate Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to NIELIT Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit NIELIT official website – http://nielit.gov.in
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for an walk-in-interview.
- The candidates must bring with them original and self-attested copies of certificates of qualification, age, experience, etc. and two passport size photographs. Qualification mentioned above are through regular schemes only (no part time) and experience is post qualification only.
- Selection of candidates for appointment to the above-mentioned positions will be based on the performance of the candidates in the walk-in-interview/written test and as found eligible as per prescribed criteria.
- The selected candidate needs to join immediately or at a short notice.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Walk-in Interview.