Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Project Associate (IT) - -03|
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)|
Date and Time
|13.03.2019 at 09:00 AM|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Educational Qualification||Essential : B.Tech/B.E.(CS/IT/ECE)/M.Sc.(CS/I
T)/MCA/DOEACC B LEVEL. /Master Degree in Statistics with good
knowledge of computer programming
1. M.Tech or Higher
2. Good Knowledge of Big Data
Analytics /Artificial Intelligence/
Cyber Security/ PHP-MySQL
under Linux/Dot Net/Android/Java
3. At least 2 Years of teaching/
project experience/ software
development in Industry/ Scientific
|Age Limit||Not Mentioned|
|Salary Details||Rs. 25000
Salary shown is tentative and shall be commensurate with experience and knowledge.
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Office Address||National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology, ISTE Complex, 25, Gandhi Mandapam Rd, Chennai- 600025, Tamil Nadu.|
- Check and verify your eligibility to NIELIT Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology, Chennai.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 13.03.2019 at 09.00 am to be held at the National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology, ISTE Complex, 25, Gandhi Mandapam Rd, Chennai- 600025, Tamil Nadu.
- The Processing fee is 100 for SC/ST Canditates and 200 for Others.
- Mode of Payment : Through online: Name of Account Holder: “NIELIT Chennai”, SB Account No.31185720641, State Bank of India, Kottur (Chennai), IFSC:SBIN0001669
- Through Demand Draft/Pay Order: In favour of NIELIT Chennai, payable at Chennai.
- Candidates should bring original certificates in support of age, qualifications, Aadhaar photo ID card, experience certificate if any etc.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending walk-in interview.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about further process of their application.
Official Website :