NIELIT Calicut has released recruitment 2019 advertisement its for Data Analyst (01) vacancy. NIELIT has planned to conduct an interview for Data Analyst Posts on 14.10.2019 at 09.00 AM. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology Calicut|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Data Analyst - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)|
|Interview Date and Time||14.10.2019 at 09.00 a.m|
|Venue||National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) Calicut, (An Autonomous Scientific Society of Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology, Government of India) NIT Campus PO, Calicut - 673 601|
|Official Website||Click Here|
National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology Calicut requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Data Analyst – 01.
National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Data Analyst – Essential: Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech/ M.Sc in IT/Computer Science/ Electronics/Physics OR MCA.
Preferred skills : 1. Good Communication and teaching skills.
2. Experience in Big Data Analytics, Python, R, Hadoop, AI.
- Project Details : Maintain data analysis lab and help the students doing their
assignments and projects in Data Analysis and Machine Learning.
Age Limit :
- Data Analyst – Up to 35 Years.
Salary Details :
- Data Analyst – Between Rs.12000/- to 20000/- per month (consolidated) based
on qualification, experience and performance in the Interview.
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- Data Analyst – 3 months.
Selection Process :
- Written Test/Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 14.10.2019 at 09.00 a.m.
- National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) Calicut, (An Autonomous Scientific Society of Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology, Government of India) NIT Campus PO, Calicut – 673 601.
How to apply for NIELIT Calicut 2019 – Data Analyst Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to NIELIT Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit NIELIT official website – http://nielit.gov.in
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for an walk-in-interview.
- We require the following staff on contract basis to maintain data analysis lab and help the students doing their assignments and projects in Data Analysis and Machine Learning.
- Candidates should bring with them all original documents in support of their age, qualifications,experience, identity and address proof etc. along with a copy of signed Bio-data.
- Candidates who have the relevant qualification required for the above post only need to appear for the Interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Walk-in Interview.