An excellent opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for Central Govt Jobs. NIE Chennai Recruitment 2018 – National Institute of Epidemiology Chennai is inviting candidates for its Stenographer Posts job in Chennai (Tamilnadu)
Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates send their filled in the application form along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information by post.
|Organization||National Institute of Epidemiology Chennai|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Stenographer - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Educational Qualification||12th Class pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University with computer literacy.
80 w.p.m. speed in shorthand in English
|Age Limit||18 to 27 years as on 30.11.2018|
|Salary Details||Level-4 of VII CPC Pay Matrix (PB-1) Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay 2400|
|Selection Method||Written exam
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Application Form Website||Click Here|
|Office Address||Director, ICMR-National Institute of Epidemiology, Second Main Road, Tamil Nadu Housing Board, Ayapakkam, Chennai – 600 077.|
- Check and verify your eligibility to NIE Chennai Recruitment 2018.
- Submit all the details required by National Institute of Epidemiology Chennai.
- Go through the official notification carefully.
- Download or view the official notification.
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by post so as to reach the National Institute of Epidemiology Chennai on or before 30.11.2018.
- Envelope must be subscribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….”.
- Address to send details of the candidates, Director, ICMR-National Institute of Epidemiology, Second Main Road, Tamil Nadu Housing Board, Ayapakkam, Chennai – 600 077.
- Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about further process of their application.
Official Website :