NHB has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for Officer for Supervision (06) vacant positions. Online registration for the post of Officer for Supervision starts from “30.10.2019” to “10.11.2019“. Candidates who are eligible for the posts check our information below for complete details. For more on information about Central Government jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Online.
|Organization||National Housing Bank|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Delhi or All Over India|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Officer for Supervision - 06|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
NHB Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- NHB requires following posts to fill their vacancies
- Officer for Supervision – 06
- Delhi or All over India.
NHB Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Officer for Supervision – Graduate in any stream from recognized University /Institution.
Age Limit (As On 30.10.2019) :
- Officer for Supervision – Should not exceed 64 years
Salary Details :
- Officer for Supervision – A consolidated fixed remuneration of ₹1,00,000/- per month.
Mode of Applying :
Duration of the Project :
- 1 Year
Selection Process :
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Opening Date for On-line Registration : 30.10.2019.
- Last date for submission of online application : 10.11.2019.
How to apply for NHB Recruitment 2019 – Officer for Supervision Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to NHB Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by National Housing Bank.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit NHB official website https://nhb.org.in/
- Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through Candidates should register and create a login ID using the url Click Here and submit the application.
- Before applying for a post, the applicant should ensure that he/ she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned above for that post as on the specified date and that the particulars furnished by him/ her are correct in all respects.
- Application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn.
- Duly filled in application form copy along with all enclosures including all supporting documents (w.r.t. age, qualification , experience) in original must be brought by candidates to the interview venue, failing which the candidate shall not be allowed to appear for the interview.
- A recent passport size colour photograph (without dark glasses), should be uploaded on the application form at the prescribed place. Sufficient copies of the same photograph
should be retained for use at the time of interview.
- Intimation/ Call letter for interview will be sent by email / will be uploaded on Bank’s website. NO HARD COPY WILL BE SENT. Date of interview will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates separately.