Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information online.
|Organization||National Housing Bank|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Post Name and|
|Assistant Manager (Scale I) – 15|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Educational Qualification||A full time Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with minimum of 60% marks (55% in case of SC/ST/PwBD) or a full time Master’s Degree in any discipline with aggregate minimum of 55% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PwBD) from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Candidates possessing qualification of Chartered Accountant/ICWAI/CS may also apply.
The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate/ Professional qualification certificate that he/ she is a graduate/postgraduate/Chartered Accountant/ICWAI/CS (wherever applicable) as on 01.03.2019 and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation/Post-graduation/professional qualifications while registering online
|Age Limit||Not below 21 years and not above 28 years as on 01.03.2019 i.e. he/she must have been born not earlier
than 02.03.1991 and not later than 01.03.1998 (both days are inclusive).
Age Relaxations - Refer Notification
|Salary Details||Starting Basic pay is Rs. 23,700/- p.m. in the scale of Rs. 23,700-980/7-30,560-1,145/2-32,850-1,310/7-
42,020 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I. The present pay scale is under revision.
Selected candidates will also be eligible for Dearness Allowance, Special Pay, Special DA, House
Rent Allowance and City Compensatory Allowance as per rules in force from time to time. Current
total emoluments is Rs. 44,143/- p.m. (approx.). Selected candidates will be entitled for additional
increments for passing JAIIB/CAIIB exams.
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Application Fees||Gen/ OBC - Rs.600/-
ST/SC/ PWD -Rs.100/-
Note : The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- Check and verify your eligibility to NHB Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by National Housing Bank.
- Go through the official notification carefully.
- Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through Candidates should register and create a login ID using the url Click Here and submit the application.
- Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same.
- The last date for applying online is 28.03.2019.
- No TA/DA will be paid to any candidate including SC/ST candidates for appearing in the examinations.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about further process of their application.
Official Website :