NHAI has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Site Engineer (04) Vacancies. Last Date for submission of application is “17.08.2020”. Candidates who are eligible for this Site Engineer Post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Offline (By Post)
|Organization||National Highways Authority of India|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Kanchipuram (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Site Engineer - 04|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Last Date||17.08.2020 till 05.00 pm|
|Postal Address||National Highways Authority of India,
7/16, Govindarajan street, Tambaram West, PIN -600 045. Chengalpattu District
E-mail id: [email protected]
|Official Website||Click Here|
National Highways Authority of India Recruitment 2020 Placement Details
- National Highways Authority of India requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Site Engineer – 04
National Highways Authority of India Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Site Engineer – Degree in Civil Engineering with more than one year’s experience.
Age Limit :
- Site Engineer – below 40 years as on the last date for receipt of application.
Salary Details :
- Site Engineer – Rs. 50,000/- Per Month
Duration of the Project :
- One year or till the placement of a Manager (Tech) at PIU whichever is earlier
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post)
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Last Date for submission of application : 17.08.2020 at 05.00 PM
Postal Address :
- National Highways Authority of India, 7/16, Govindarajan street, Tambaram West, PIN -600 045. Chengalpattu District
- Phone: 044-22262236.
- E-mail id: [email protected]
How to apply for NHAI Recruitment 2020 – Site Engineer Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to NHAI Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by National Highways Authority of India (NHAI).
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit NHAI official website https://nhai.gov.in
- Duly filled – in applications with supporting documents (each page shall be signed by applicant) may be sent by registered / Speed post I Hand delivery to the address given below, so as to reach latest by 17.08.2020 up to 5:00 PM.
- The envelope containing the application should be super scribed with “Application for the post of Site Engineer on Short Term Contract basis”. Applications received through email/ FAXs shall be summarily rejected.
- The applications received after 17.08.2020 at 5:00PM shall not be entertained. The Short listed candidates will be called for an interview by a committee. Intimation in this regard shall be sent to the short listed candidates through email I by post subsequently.
- The Short listed candidates at the time of interview should bring original certificates for verification.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview and candidate shall have to make their own arrangement for boarding and lodging if any, and no claim will be entertained.
- Screened candidates will be called for interview and the selected candidates will have to work under the Project Director PIU-Kancheepuram in the State of Tamil Nadu