NHAI has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Deputy Manager (Technical) (30) Vacancies. Last Date for Online registration is “31.10.2019”. Candidates who are eligible for this Deputy Manager (Technical) Post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Online.
|Organization||National Highways Authority of India|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Deputy Manager (Technical) - 30|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Last Date for Online Applications||31.10.2019 (06.00 PM)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
National Highways Authority of India Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- National Highways Authority of India requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Deputy Manager (Technical) – 30.
- All Over India.
National Highways Authority of India Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Deputy Manager (Technical) – Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University / Institute;
- Recruitment Criteria – By direct recruitment on the basis of valid Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) Score 2019 in Civil Engineering discipline.
Age Limit :
- Deputy Manager (Technical) – Not exceeding 30 years*. *The upper age limit is relaxable as per Govt. of India instructions applicable for different categories.
Salary Details :
- Deputy Manager (Technical) – Level 10 of Pay Matrix of 7th CPC (Pre-revised: Pay Band-3 [(Rs.15,600-39,100/-) + Grade Pay of Rs.5400/-)] with Central DA.
Duration of the Project :
- Not Mentioned.
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- On the basis of valid GATE score 2019 in Civil Engineering discipline as on closing date of advertisement. However, NHAI reserves the right to invite candidate for
interview, as per cut off for respective category subsequently to be decided by NHAI.
NOTE-I: The prescribed essential qualifications are the minimum and the mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be considered for appointment or interview.
NOTE-II: In the event of number of applications being large, NHAI will adopt short listing criteria to restrict the number of candidates for interaction / interview, if called, to a reasonable number by any method to be decided by the Selection Committee.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Last Date for Online Applications : 31.10.2019 (06.00 PM).
How to apply for NHAI Recruitment 2019 – Deputy Manager (Technical) Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to NHAI Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by National Highways Authority of India (NHAI).
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit NHAI official website https://nhai.gov.in
- Candidates should apply online only in the website Click Here
- After submission of Application Form, a “Unique Reference Number” alongwith details entered by the Applicant with subject “Application Acknowledgement” will be generated automatically.
- Automatically generated “Application Acknowledgement” would be sent to the E-mail id provided by the Applicant.
- The applicant is required to keep a copy of “Application Acknowledgement” in safe custody for producing / submitting to NHAI along with supporting documents in respect of entries made by applicant in the application form, as and when called for.
- The applicants are advised to fill the ONLINE application form carefully in accordance with the eligibility criteria and experience mentioned above. It may be noted that the entire selection process shall be carried out on the basis of the entries made by the applicant in his / her application form and no request shall be entertained under any circumstances for any alteration / modification / change in the entries made by the applicant in the application form.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/Minority Communities/ladies are especially welcome and should apply in large numbers.
- Canvassing or bringing influence in any form will disqualify the candidature.
- Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily
- Corrigendum or Addendum or cancellation to this advertisement, if any, shall be published only on the website of NHAI. Therefore, the Applicants are advised to check the website of NHAI regularly.
- Candidates are advised to fill their correct and active e-mail addresses in the online application as all correspondence will be made by the NHAI through e-mail only.