NCESS has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Scientific Assistant (05) vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for this Scientific Assistant post in NCESS should send their application form by post. Offline submission starts from 27.09.2019 till 26.10.2019. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||National Centre for Earth Science Studies|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India and outside|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Scientific Assistant Grade A - 05|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Postal Address||Senior Manager, National Centre for Earth Science Studies, PB No.7250, Akkulam, Thiruvananthapuram - 695011|
|Official Website||Click Here|
National Centre for Earth Science Studies Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- National Centre for Earth Science Studies requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Scientific Assistant Grade A – 05.
- Anywhere in India and outside.
National Centre for Earth Science Studies Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Scientific Assistant Grade A (Group B) – B.Sc. First class in Geology from a
recognized University. Knowledge of Computer Applitcations from a Government approved Institution.
- Scientific Assistant Grade A (Group B) – B.Sc. First class in Computer Science /
B.C.A (Bachelor of Computer Applications) First class or its equivalent from a
recognized Board or University.
- Scientific Assistant Grade A (Group B) – Three (03) years Diploma in Electrical Engineering after 10 +2 (with 60 marks) from a recognized Board or University. Knowledge of Computer Applications from a Government approved Institution.
Age Limit :
- Scientific Assistant Grade A – Not exceeditng 28 years. The upper age limit its relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC against the posts reserved for them.
Salary Details :
- Scientific Assistant Grade A – Level 6 of tne 7th CPC Pay Matritx of Rs.35,400 – Rs.1,12,400.
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered post so as to reach the NCESS on or before 26.10.2019.
Details of Postal Address :
- Senior Manager, National Centre for Earth Science Studies, PB No.7250, Akkulam, Thiruvananthapuram – 695011.
How to apply for NCESS Recruitment 2019 – Scientific Assistant Grade A Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to NCESS Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by National Centre for Earth Science Studies
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit NCESS official website : https://www.ncess.gov.in
- The interested candidates are requested to send their application with a brief bio-data with a recent photograph and contact details along with the self attested copies of the relevant certificates through offline mode (by post) within the last date.
- The posts carry allowances and benefits as applicable for employees of identical status in Government of India.
- Candidates should have a valid e-mail id and mobile number which should be kept
active till the declaration of the fnal result. All communications relating to this
advertisement shall be sent by email -id/mobile SMS mentioned by the candidate in its
- The names of candidates short-listed for written test will be notified in the NCESS
website (hhtp//www.ncess.gov.in) and intimation to this effect will be sent to the
email- id furnished by the candidate.
- The selected candidates are liable to serve anywhere in India and outside.
- Candidates will have to produce the proof of details furnished in their applications, in original, as when required.
- Tne applicant must download the application form from NCESS website and
submit along with a passport size photograph, self-attested certificates and mark
sheets (consolidated) pertaining to educational and professional qualifications,
proof of date of birth, caste certifcate etc. If the certificates are in a language
other than English, attested translation into English should be attached.
- Applications without photograph and proof of the age and qualification are liable to be summarily rejected. Applications received through e-mail or received after dew date
will be rejected. NCESS cannot take any responsibility for transit and other delays.
- The Candidates should produce the original certificates at the time of written test.
Non-production of the original certificates/ production of original certificates
at variance will result in disallowing the candidate from appearing for the written
- Candidates currently working in any other organization should submit the proof of
their current employment.
- The Post Code and Post Name Should be clearly indicated on the envelop.