NIT Calicut has released recruitment 2020 advertisement its for Project Associate & Project Assistant (02) vacancy. NIT Calicut has planned to conduct an interview for Project Associate & Project Assistant Posts on 11.08.2020 Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||National Institute of Technology, Calicut
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs
|Post Name and Vacancies||Project Associate - 01
Project Assistant - 01
|Mode of Applying||Online Interview|
|Official Website||Click Here|
National Institute of Technology, Calicut Recruitment 2020 Placement Details
- National Institute of Technology, Calicut requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Project Associate – 01
- Project Assistant – 01
National Institute of Technology, Calicut Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Project Associate – First Class M.Tech/ M.E with knowledge in Java /Python Programming and Knowledge in Machine Learning.
- Project Assistant – B.Tech in CSE/IT or MCA with Knowledge in Java/Python Programming and Knowledge in Machine Learning.
Age Limit :
- Project Associate – Not Mentioned
- Project Assistant – Not Mentioned
Salary Details :
- Project Associate – Rs. 35,000/- pm
- Project Assistant – Rs. 20,000/- pm
Mode of Applying :
- Online Interview
Duration of Project :
- Initially for a period of three months (on contract basis) and extendedable upto 2 years based on the performance of the candidate and availability of the project fund
Selection Process :
- Online Interview
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 11.08.2020
How to apply for NIT Calicut Recruitment 2020 – Project Associate & Project Assistant Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to NIT Calicut Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by National Institute of Technology, Calicut.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit NIT Calicut official website – http://www.nitc.ac.in
- Eligible candidate may send their application in the prescribed format (annexed) with scanned copies of the relevant certificates as a pdf attachment to [email protected] with a subject line “ Application for the position of the Project Staff in an R&D Project at CSE Dept” on or before 5th August 2020.
- For technical information on the project, the candidate
may contact the Principal Investigator at the following address: Head of the Department, Department of Computer Science and Engineering NIT Calicut-673 601. [email protected]
- Google Meet/Zoom link will be emailed to the shortlisted candidates.