NIT Calicut has released recruitment 2019 advertisement its for Project Staff (02) vacancies. NIT Calicut has planned to conduct an interview for Project Staff Posts on 15.10.2019 at 09.00 AM. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||National Institute of Technology, Calicut|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Project Staff - 02|
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)|
|Interview Date and Time||15.10.2019 at 09.00 a.m|
|Venue||NIT Calicut, NIT Campus (P.O), Calicut 673 601|
|Official Website||Click Here|
National Institute of Technology, Calicut Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- National Institute of Technology, Calicut requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Project Staff – 02.
National Institute of Technology, Calicut Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Project Staff – B.Tech. in Civil Engineering and M.Tech. in Structural Engineering. First Class both at UG and PG level (60% or 6.5/10 CGPA). Working experience and familiarity STAAD/ETABS and Auto CAAD are desirable.
Age Limit :
- Project Staff – Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Project Staff – Rs. 28,000/- (Rupees twenty eight thousand only) per month (consolidated).
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- 11 (eleven) months (on contract basis) or coterminous of the project, whichever is earlier.
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 15.10.2019 at 09.00 a.m.
- “NIT Calicut, NIT Campus (P.O), Calicut 673 601.”
How to apply for NIT Calicut Recruitment 2019 – Project Staff Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to NIT Calicut Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by National Institute of Technology, Calicut.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit NIT Calicut official website – http://www.nitc.ac.in
- Eligible candidates may report on 15.10.2019 at 9.00 a.m. at the Department of Civil Engineering, NIT Calicut, NIT Campus (P.O), Calicut 673 601, for a walk-in-interview with Bio-data and original certificates.
- A set of copies of original certificates and Bio-Data/latest resume should be handed over.
- No travelling or any other allowances is admissible for attending the interview.