National Institute of Siddha has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its SRO, Deputy Director, Lecturer, Librarian & Stenographer (10) vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for this SRO, Deputy Director, Lecturer, Librarian & Stenographer post in National Institute of Siddha should send their application form by Post. Last Date for Submission of Application is 26.09.2019. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||National Institute of Siddha|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Senior Research Officer - 01
Deputy Director - 01
Lecturer - 05
Librarian - 01
Stenographer - 02
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Postal Address||Director, National Institute of Siddha, Tambaram Sanatorium, Chennai 600 047|
|Official Website||Click Here|
National Institute of Siddha Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- National Institute of Siddha requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Senior Research Officer – 01.
- Deputy Director – 01.
- Lecturer – 05.
- Librarian – 01.
- Stenographer – 02.
- Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
National Institute of Siddha Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Senior Research Officer – a. PG degree in Statistics from a recognized University.
b. 15 Years experience in the field on Statistics in Central / State / Quasi Govt. Institutions.
Desirable : i) Ph.D in Statistics / Extensive experience in Research work.
ii) Knowledge in Tamil & English.
c. Qualification for Deputation : i) PG degree in Statistics.
ii) Working knowledge of computer.
iii) At least 10 years regular experience in Central Govt / State Govt / Quasi Govt Institutions in the field of Statistics preferably drawing in the scale of pay of Rs.15,600 – 39100 + 5400 (Level 10) and 5 Years experience as Statistician.
- Deputy Director – Holding analogous post or 8 years experience in administration or supervisory capacity.
- Lecturer – a. PG Degree in Siddha in the concerned subject included recognized under IMCC Act,1970.
Desirable: i) Publication and experience in Research.
ii) Working knowledge of Computers.
- Librarian – Assistant Library & Information Officer having Degree in Library Science from a recognized university / inst. With 5 years of experience in the post in any Govt. or autonomous organization.
- Stenographer – a. HSC from a recognized State Board of Education.
b.Ability to write 80 wpm in Shorthand and 30 wpm in typewriting in English / Hindi.
Salary Details :
- Senior Research Officer – Scale of Pay: Level 11 ( Pre-revised Scale of Pay : PB – 3 + Rs.6600 G.P.)
- Deputy Director – Scale of Pay:Level 11 ( Pre-revised Scale of Pay : PB – 3 + Rs.6600 G.P.)
- Lecturer – Scale of Pay: Level 10 + NPA (Pre-revised Scale of Pay : PB – 3 + Rs.5400 G.P. + NPA)
- Librarian – Scale of Pay: Level 10 (Pre-revised Scale of Pay : PB – 3 + Rs.5400 G.P.)
- Stenographer – Scale of Pay: Level 4 (Pre-revised Scale of Pay : PB – 1 + Rs.2400 G.P.)
Age Limit :
- Senior Research Officer – i) 50 years as on 01.01.2020. ii) Deputation – Not exceeding 56 years’ on the closing date of receipt of application.
- Deputy Director – Not exceeding 56 years’ on the closing date of receipt of application.
- Lecturer – Not exceeding 40 years as on the closing date for receipt of application.
The upper age limit is relaxable to candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/Women in accordance with orders issued by the Central Govt. from time to time.
- Librarian – Not exceeding 56 years’ on the closing date of receipt of application.
- Stenographer – 28 years as on 01.01.2020.
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Duration of the Project :
- Not Mentioned.
Details Regarding Fees :
- The cost of application is Rs.500/- for each post. Application format is to be downloaded from our website, www.nischennai.org and the filled in application along with the application fee of Rs.500/- by way of demand draft drawn in favour of “Director, National Institute of Siddha” Payable at Chennai has to be submitted to the Director, National Institute of Siddha, Tambaram Sanatorium, Chennai:600 047 within 45 days from the date of Notification in the Employment News.SC/ ST candidates are exempted from application fee and they should produce an attested copy of the community certificate from the competent authority along with the application form to claim for application fee exemption.
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered Post so as to reach the National Institute of Siddha on or before 26.09.2019.
Postal Address :
- Director, National Institute of Siddha, Tambaram Sanatorium, Chennai 600 047.
How to apply for National Institute of Siddha Recruitment 2019 – SRO, Deputy Director, Lecturer, Librarian & Stenographer Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to National Institute of Siddha Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by National Institute of Siddha.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit National Institute of Siddha official website – https://nischennai.org
- The interested candidates are requested to send their application with a brief bio-data with a recent photograph and contact details along with the self attested copies of the relevant certificates through offline mode within the last date.
- Shortlisted Candidates will be informed about the further process of application.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.